Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- This manuscript had not been published and submitted for consideration to the editors of other journals (or necessary explanations are given below in comments to the editor).
- File of the manuscript is a document in the format of Microsoft Word, OpenOffice, RTF.
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSING
Licensing conditions: the authors retain copyright, and also give the right to the collection to publish original scientific articles that contain the results of experimental and theoretical research and are not pending for publication in other journals. All materials are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License International CC-BY.
The fact of the author's acceptance of the terms and conditions hereof is that the author sends his/her materials for publication in the Licensee's journals.
BY THIS AGREEMENT, THE AUTHOR SHOWS THAT THE SUBMITTED MATERIAL:
- does not infringe the copyrights of other persons or organisations;
- has not been previously published in other journals and has not been submitted for publication in other journals.
THE RIGHTS THAT THE AUTHOR TRANSFERS TO THE EDITORIAL BOARD OF OF THE JOURNAL “THEORY АND PRACTICE ОF JURISPRUDENCE”, INCLUDE IN PARTICULAR THE RIGHTS TO:
- publication of the article and distribution of its printed version.
- distribution of the printed version of the article, as well as the electronic version of the article through any electronic means (posting on the official website of the collection, in electronic databases, repositories, etc.).
THE AUTHOR RESERVES THE RIGHT, WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE EDITORIAL BOARD AND FOUNDERS:
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for educational purposes.
- To use the materials of the article in whole or in part for writing their own dissertations.
- To use the materials of the article for the preparation of abstracts, conference reports, as well as oral presentations.
In all cases, the presence of a bibliographic link to an article or a hyperlink to its electronic copy on the official website of the journal is mandatory.
The names and e-mail addresses, specified by the users of the journal website, will be used exclusively for internal technical problems of this journal; they will not be distributed and shared with third parties.
Responsibility for the accuracy of the information, facts, and other information, references to regulations, quotations, and proper names are borne by the authors of the publication.