Authors of articles submitted to the editorial office of the journal bear full personal responsibility for incorrect borrowing or use of the results of other people's research and for observing the ethics of scientific citation.
Authors must ensure:
- the originality of the articles submitted, that is, materials that have not been published in other publications in any languages;
- the absence of plagiarism;
- links to relevant sources if there is the use of works or texts of third parties.
The journal uses Strike Plagiarism software to detect plagiarism.
The editorial board takes the following measures to prevent plagiarism:
- the computer software checks the article for borrowings from the works of third parties without appropriate links to the source;
- a conclusion is made about the absence or presence of plagiarism when considering the article.
Plagiarism in all its forms is unacceptable and is considered unethical.